cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 504G no admin access to phone web interface

ericdolton
Level 1
Level 1

I can't seem to get the option to edit the phone configuration via the web interface of the phone.  I go to http://<phoneip> but do not get the admin or advanced option on the top right that i see in documentation.  The reason i am trying to get there is because Cisco has suggested i change the handset gain for a voice quality issue.  Phone is running 7-4-4 firmware

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Is the call control set to SCCP?

If so, you can temporarily, change it to SIP in the phone LCD interface.  Go to the Setup/Call Control Setting and enter **# if it's in SCCP mode to reveal the edit function so you can change to SIP mode and then the web page should show the admin option.

If it's already in SIP mode, you'll want to try factory reset the phone and see if admin option shows up.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Is the call control set to SCCP?

If so, you can temporarily, change it to SIP in the phone LCD interface.  Go to the Setup/Call Control Setting and enter **# if it's in SCCP mode to reveal the edit function so you can change to SIP mode and then the web page should show the admin option.

If it's already in SIP mode, you'll want to try factory reset the phone and see if admin option shows up.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: