Views
Helpful
Replies

port fast and 3500 XL Switch

rprudent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i got 2 3500 series XL switches for labing. I already know that I can't use int range for configs because of the old IOS 12-0-5.WC17, its actually the highest one that can run on it, memory limitations for higher IOS i gather.

Anyway, is there a way to add portfast to all access ports on this so i don't have to do it manually for all ports. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

There is no other way.  You have to do it one at the time for each interface since the interface range is not available

HTH

Reza

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

There is no other way.  You have to do it one at the time for each interface since the interface range is not available

HTH

Reza

not even a global command or nothing, ok

yea i was gonna tell you it had both guard and filter but not default in global. defualt is the one im looking for. In order to use guard, portfast has to be enabled. I was hoping for a miracle to have better way of one by one int. IOS limitation confirmed, thanks anyway

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco