Installing CAD 7.2 with ICM 7.2 and Avaya Definity ACD?

Unanswered Question
May 8th, 2010

I am trying to install CAD 7.2 , with ICM 7.2 and Avaya definity ACD , I have managed to install the CAD server as per the Documentation , but I have some Questions regarding the Configuration:

1- Knowing that I hava Avaya Communication Manager as an ACD can that replace CUCM?

2- In the CTI Server Configuration tap which IP adress should be introduced?

as a test I inserted Avaya ACM IP address as te Call Manager , and in the CTI configuration tab I inserted the CTI server (CG) associated with the Avaya PG .

When trying to login with CAD , and Avaya IP Agent Soft phone , the log in process affects the Avaya IP Agent and displays that the Agent has logged in , but after a while CAD returns an error and closes "Screen shot attached" and in the CTIsvr process I get the following trace:

08:45:29 Trace: AGENT_EVENT: ID=1012 Periph=5002 Ext=1011 Inst=1011 Sig=
08:45:29 Trace:              SkillGroupState=UNKNOWN SkillGroupDuration=0 OverallState=NOT_READY OverallDuration=59 Reason=0
08:45:29 Trace:              MRDID=1 NumTasks=0 MaxTaskLimit=1 AgentMode=1 AgentAvailabilityStatus=0 ICMAgentID=5010
08:45:29 Trace:              SkTgtID=5010 SkGrpNo=0xffffffff SkGrpID=-1 NumLines=0 CurLine=-1 ClientStatus=0x0

Appreciate your help and support,

Mohamed anwar

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion