I need some help here
Due to the increased number of customer requesting for Database Integration with CCX, I have some questions to ask, just to clear some dimmed points.
I read that CCX Script editor has four steps for DB integration, (DB Get, DB Read, DB write and DB Release) I also read the example in the site in this link (which it didn’t answer all my questions)
My design Questions are:
1) Am I going to use the same MS SQL of CCX7.0? Or should I use separate SQL Server.
2) If I want the caller to enter a reference number, say 12345, how can I let the system to search this no. in the database, and return the results which contain name of the caller, phone number and address?
3) Do I have to make one table which contains all this information? or more than one?
4) How can I pop all this data to CAD?
5) What if the customer wants to unify the process of interacting with system, i.e. Instead of letting his agent dealing with CAD and Database Interface, I want to pop up all this information to the Agent’s database interface only, how I can export this information to it?
6) If I want to use the integrated browser, to do the same task as the previous point, how can I achieve this?
I know that this is a lot of questions and not easy to answer in one thread (I guess), but it wasn’t an easy task to find direct answers in the support forums, on the other hand, I think it will be helpful for any other engineer looking for the same answers under one topic
If anyone have an example script, it will be excellent
Best regards all