Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic VLAN assignment with ACS and Microsoft AD

maucapina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Please someone can provide me with material for a project of switching, I need to have information relating to the implementation of dynamic VLANs across the campus of a network of local government. I found information but all are focused on wireless environments, and I need something concrete for wired LAN environments. The network will consist of equipment such as: 4500, 3560 and 2960 catalyst switches, Cisco Secure ACS Appliance, and Microsoft Active Directory. All users within the network must obtain VLAN parameters dynamically around the campus.

Thanks for your help

Marcelo

4 Replies 4

Thanks Andrew

I will review the information, it is useful to me, but the documentation should be focused on the use of external database such as Microsoft AD.

Marcelo

Thanks Andrew

I will review the information, it is useful to me, but the documentation should be focused on the use of external database such as Microsoft AD.

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Check out the below link for configuring of 802.1x authentication and assignement of vlan using ACS.

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750e_3560e/software/release/12.2_50_se/configuration/guide/sw8021x.html

Hope to help !!

Ganesh.H

Thanks Ganesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: