Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 4.1 Not ready on ephone-hunt

Can a dn log in or out of a hunt list in 4.1? Is there anything similar to not ready for this version?

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, refer to documentation.

You presume I haven't?

If it IS there I have obviously missed or not understood it. This post was a last resort, but if the solution is to re-read it that is what I will do.

I guess confirming that there IS a solution for cme 4.1 is helpful. Thanks

Since there are multiple ways to do that, and the documentation does a better job at explaining these than myself in this space, that is why I recommend you read it. On the other hand I have no way of knowing if you did that already, but know for sure that many people do not.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Matthew,

Just to add a note to the great info from my friend Paolo,

hunt-group  logout

To  enable separate handling of DND and HLog functionality for hunt-group  agents and to display the HLog soft key on phones, use the hunt-group  logout command in telephony-service configuration mode. To return to the  default, use the no form of this command.

hunt-group logout [DND | HLog]

no  hunt-group logout [DND | HLog]

Syntax Description

DND

Agent  phones do not answer the number of calls specified in the auto logout  command and are automatically placed in both DND status and not-ready  status. The HLog soft key is not displayed on phones.

HLog

Agent phones do not answer the number of calls specified in the auto  logout command and are automatically placed only in not-ready status.  The HLog soft key is displayed on phones in addition to the DND soft  key.

Examples

The  following example creates hunt group 3 with three agents (extensions  1001, 1002, and 1003). It specifies that after one unanswered call, an  agent should be put into not-ready status but not into DND status.

Router(config)#  telephony-service

Router(config-telephony)# hunt-group logout HLog

Router(config-telephony)#  exit

Router(config)#  ephone-hunt 3 peer

Router(config-ephone-hunt)# pilot 4200

Router(config-ephone-hunt)#  list 1001, 1002, 1003

Router(config-ephone-hunt)# timeout 10

Router(config-ephone-hunt)#  auto logout

Router(config-ephone-hunt)#  final 4500

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_h1ht.html#wp1013940

auto logout

To enable  the automatic change of an ephone hunt group agent's ephone-dn to  not-ready status after a specified number of hunt-group calls are not  answered, use the auto logout command in ephone-hunt configuration mode.  To disable automatic logout, use the no form of this command.

auto logout  [number-of-calls] [dynamic | static]

no auto logout [number-of-calls]  [dynamic | static]

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_a1ht.html#wp1012834

Hope this  helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: