Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Dialogic test is failing

jawilson_1
Level 1
Level 1

My customer is set up for G.729 and SIP with I

CM 7.5.8 and 7.0(3) IPIVR.  My issue is just passing the validation piece of this configuration which is the Dialogic

test.

When running the dial command in the test to dial an external number with or without '9' prepended before the number I see after the EVENT_DIALING_COMPLETE message, result: [none] that after the received information I finally get Received Station Start Tone Msg - tone: ReorderTone.  Next message says eCONN_STATE_NUMBER_NOT_ALLOCATED.  Then finally the changing state message to SP_STATE_CALL_FAILED.

The Callmanager engineer has assigned my ports which were configured using the BAT tool that we had the correct Region and that the the DP is defined for Outbound calling.

I cannot get past this error until I get this resolved so if there are any suggesstions on configurations on the IPT side that I need to have the engineer check or any other IPT related configs, please respond.

Attached are the Dialogic test of both an external number and internal ext.

2 Replies 2

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

Troubleshoot this the same way you would troubleshoot an IP phone not being able to dial out. Are the CSS, partitions, route patterns, etc. setup to allow these phones to dial out? Run dialed number analyzer and verify.

Our issue was resolved when the customer added the server to the ACL list in the firewall just as the other

ICM servers had been added previously.  Viola!  It worked.