I will be adding an HA server to an existing UCCX 5.0 implementation. I have a few questions:
1) Do I need a totally new Cisco OS 2003 CD or can I reuse the software? (Any issues with Windows Security Identifier?)
2) Do I need to purchase the Cisco SQL 2000 CD? Would that be something that wouldn't have come in a UCCX order with the OS and UCCX software?
Order of Operation:
1) Install SQL 2000 on existing production server
2) Install OS and UCCX on new Server
3) Install SQL 2000 on HA server
Am I missing anything?
Thanks in advance for any help.