cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RISC0001 Errors on LMS 3.2 - Internal error, unable to process the collected dat from the device

didentx01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello...I am running LMS 3.2 with RME 4.3.1, CV 6.1.9, CM 5.2.1 and CS 3.3. I am getting RISC0001 errors, "Internal Error, unable to process the collected data from the device" when performing an inventory. I have over 50 devices on one ciscoworks box, in which inventories were fine but now I am unable to perform an inventory on the device. The other ciscoworks server, I have about 60 devices, in which inventory of each device was being done with no issues and now I cannot get an inventory but instead I get this RISC0001 error. I seen this before in the previous version of Ciscoworks (LMS 2.6) in which we had to run a patch to fix the indexes within Ciscoworks. Can someone please tell me if you have seen this problem in LMS 3.2 and how did you get it resolved. I need to get this fixed quick due to we have numerous changes within my network that need to be captured and archived. Thank you!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joel Monge
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Given your version, this could be CSCtb16925.  Patch is available via TAC.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joel Monge
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Given your version, this could be CSCtb16925.  Patch is available via TAC.

Thank you. I will get that patch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: