Call Pickup within Hunt group, CUCM v7.1

Answered Question
May 12th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi all,

I replaced a cluster of CCM v4.1 with a cluster of CUCM v7.1.

In the older version, people can pickup calls within a hunt list. In v7.1, the parameter "call pickup group" in the configuration of a hunt group or a hunt list does'nt exist.

Is there a way to allow the call pickup even if the call is in a hunt group?

for example, I have 3 phones: A,B & C which are in the same call pickup group. This 3 phones are in a top-down line group, which is in a hunt group, which is in a hunt pilot number XX.

When a call arrive on the phone A, I can pickup the call with an other phone B or C. But when the call arrive on the pilot number XX, and then start to ring phone A, I can't pickup the call with an other phone B or C.

Thanks for your help.

Correct Answer by Aaron Harrison about 7 years 1 week ago

Hi Jerome

No problem. It's not changed since version 4; I've not checked 8 yet but don't expect much!

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts and mark answered questions that you've got a satisfactory response from to help identify useful content in the forums...
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6212

Overall Rating: 4.5 (2 ratings)
jerome.gimbert Wed, 05/12/2010 - 01:31
User Badges:

Hi Aaron,

thanks for your help!

I'm agree with you, I search in the forum to find similar post, and I found some responses.

I just want to know if there is new way to do what I want, because all posts are old, and concern v5.X.

However, I try the solution describes in this posts and it seems to work.

Thanks again.

Correct Answer
Aaron Harrison Wed, 05/12/2010 - 01:41
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, May 2015

Hi Jerome

No problem. It's not changed since version 4; I've not checked 8 yet but don't expect much!

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts and mark answered questions that you've got a satisfactory response from to help identify useful content in the forums...
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6212

Actions

This Discussion