cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QPM 4.1(3) Device stuck in Discovery

CJasztrabTMW
Level 1
Level 1

I have QPM 4.1(3) and I have a large number of devices that are stuck in discovery.  I can't do anything with them. How do i either remove them or have then discovered?

chris

4 Replies 4

Nael Mohammad
Level 5
Level 5

What kind of devices are you trying to import to QPM that are stuck in discovery ?

To delete and re-import to QPM:

1. Go go QPM ---> Devices ---> Device Management --> Discovery Status and provide the screenshot for this page. Under the devices stuck in discovery, do you mean that it's "In Progress" ?

2. To delete the devices from QPM --> go to devices ---> device management --> device summary --> select all the devices you want deleted and then click "Delete Devices" 

3. Attempt to populate by clicking "Import Devices to QPM".

Hi,

Did you manage to solve this? I have the same problem with the same qpm version.

2. To delete the devices from QPM --> go to devices ---> device management --> device summary --> select all the devices you want deleted and then click "Delete Devices"

When I select device to delete it says "Device In-progress cannot be deleted"

nice regards,

Ivana

Have you solve this issue? I'm facing the same problem. Somebody from Cisco, kindly reply it.

I had to delete device by connecting directly to the database, and delete it from there

<http://:1741/dbreader/dbreader.html>

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: