I have been scratching my head for a few hours so I give up...I need help.
My exchange server is unable to connect to a remote domain to send email to. I did a telnet test, and it is unable to connect. I did a ping test, and am unable to ping address. The domain does however, resolve an address.
I did a ping test from my host and am unable to ping remote domain. I am able to resolve the IP.
I did another ping test from another host with a different vlan than my exchange server and my host, and it was unable to ping, but it did resolve address.
All 3 machines (exchange server, my host, test host) can successfully ping test to other sites (IE google/msn/etc.)
My firewall and router are able to successfully ping the site that I cannot reach. On the switched I did a ping test from source vlan (2 different vlans) and it says it works. However the hosts on those vlans can't.
I am stuck on what else to do.