Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phones resets randomly

javier-rosas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have a problem with IP Phones. Sometimes they unregister randomly. I searched in the traces and I found these messages:

05/11/2010 12:09:46.147 CCM|DeviceManager::deleteThisDevice - Name=SEP0021D8B9DC68 found in local tables and Propagation is needed

One of the phones has the MAC Address shown in the log

The administrator is the only who can delete devices but he said that he doesn't

Can this event be the cause of unregistered events ?

The log indicates problems with replication ?

I added a trace file

Thank you and best regards

3 Replies 3

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Usually, the IP phone will reset if it lost three keepalives in a row (one keepalive in 30 seconds).

Per the logs, I'm suspecting the keepalives were lost due to network issue:

05/11/2010 12:09:46.147 CCM|StationInit: TCPPid = [6.100.139.4922679]Socket Broken. DeviceName=SEP0021D8B9DC68,IPAddr=10.20.69.20, Port=0x1f58, Device Controller=[6,125,3989854]

Please set the trace level to detailed and turn on the "keepalive" option.  If the problem should happen again, we would be able to tell if the keepalives were missing.

Thanks!

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Thank's

I have another traces Detailed and Keepalive activated. Also I have a log in the phone at the time of the event (the phone has another time zone and the difference is 2 hours less than CM).

Hi Javier,

You problem was solved? My Customer is having the same  problem.

Thanks,

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: