let me tell the scenario first.
1. 6509 is the core switch for our organisation.
2. there are several vlan created and the internet traffic for the vlans go to the internet via proxy server. the proxy server has connection to the internet
3. so we dont have a default gateway in the core switch
4. we connected a new device called fortinet for testing which is having a internet connection
5. we created a new vlan for testing and tried to forward only the internet traffic to the device through PBR and i was sucessful, but http service was internal servers was not working. below is the access list and PBR i created
ip address 220.127.116.11 255.255.0.0
ip policy route-map fortinet
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq www
route-map fortinet permit 20
match ip address 101
set ip next-hop 18.104.22.168
the internal ip address for the fortinet device is 22.214.171.124
through the above PBR i am able to go to the internet, access internal servers through https, connect RDP any server, but not able to perform http access to internal servers. so i am trying to create more access lists but as of now i am not able to find any solution so need help on this..if any one have any suggestions please reply to this
thanks in advance