Views
Helpful
Replies

NM-2V onboard DSP

Jonn cos
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Experts,

Can some one kindly forward me the link stating how many DSP resources are on-board NM-2V ?

I will be grateful

7 Replies 7

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

Check the "Table 3     Total DSPs Supported Per Voice Network  Module"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios/12_3/vvf_c/interop/intcnf2.html#wp1042961

HTH

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Dear Tere,

Thanks alot for the feedback but Its giving me this error

Forbidden File or Application

The file or application you are trying to access may require additional entitlement or you are trying to access a file with an invalid name. Additional entitlement levels are granted based on a users relationship with Cisco on a per-application basis.

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please try one of the following methods to locate your document:

1. If you are manually entering the URL into your browser location bar, be sure to include the file name of the page you are trying to access (file names typically end in .htm, .html or .shtml).
  2. Use the Search feature located in the upper right section of this page.
  3. Return to the Cisco.com Home or select a primary site area from the top navigation bar.
  4. Consult with your Cisco Account Manager to confirm you have the appropriate entitlement to access this page.

If you would like to contact someone about this problem, please click on the Contacts & Feedback link below.

Back

Does it mean i am not entitled to view this information ?

Jonn,

That's a partner docs link.  Try this one: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/vvf_c/interop/intcnf2.html#wp1059545

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Dear David,

Its saying, 1 DSP. I remember reading that there are 2 DSPs in NM-2V.

Can you confirm it pls

Until proven wrong (unlikely in this case), Cisco doc is correct.

Beside what's the point, it's an obsolete module that support two obsolute voice ports, and nothing more.

Jonn,

That is correct.  I have a 2811 in my lab with the same hardware.  It has 1 DSP in it.

D. Hailey

Hi All,

That's true, the max number of DSPs on NM-HD-1V/2V modules is 1 DSP.

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: