cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you have a user in a group that is allowed to authenticate via SecurID and also LDAP within ACS ?

florrieford
Level 1
Level 1

Basically we have a group of Users that support multiple accounts, however, one of the accounts require to be authenticated via SecurID.  That leaves the other couple of accounts being authenticated via LDAP.  However, if the Users in that group require access to all accounts how will they authenticate when they can only belong to one group ?

Cheers

Florrie

3 Replies 3

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This seems not to be possible with in ACS, if this is what you are trying to configure for VPN user using ASA so that user can authenticate via SECUREID and authorised via LDAP then you can directly integrate ASA with secureID and LDAP without using ACS.

Regds,

JK

Do rate helpful posts-

~Jatin

Since I can use a ASA to authenicate both thru SecurID and LDAP. Where can I configure the double authenication on the ASA?

I am sure I used the cli awhile back and configured SecurID and AD, and it worked, however, the customer decided not to use AD and

I am afraid I forgot the cli command?

Hello,

The following is the  link to configure double authentication on ASA:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/security/asa/asa82/configuration/guide/vpngrp.html#wp1243545

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Shilpa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: