Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 5.1.3x

dave.hodgkiss
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have got a ccm 5 integrated with AD and authenticating. I currently have 15000 end users active on the ccm. My customer has been taken over by another company and has copied all users from the original AD to the new AD which is a different IP address ldap search base etc etc. When i point the callmanager at the new AD servers and perform a Synch it marks all my existing users as inactive but does not bring in any users from the new AD even though the Synch tells me it has finished. So i resynch the existing ldap and all accounts become active again. Has anyone seen this before ? Am i doing something wrong ?

One more thing to add to the mix i have applied a filter by using the AXL SQL toolkit filtering on the ipphone field and it works a treat on the old AD integration. I have now reverted back to the default filter which allows all users and it works fine also.

Cheers

Dave

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Dave

What attribute are you using for UserID? Have you actually verified that there are users in the AD with that attribute populated?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

How is Mr Wild doing ? hope you have whipped him into shape :-)

Customer currently has all users existing on one domain they are sucessfully synched with ccm. They have basically mirrored those users on the new domain, but when i try to synch with the new one it marks everything inactive. If i add a test user to the domain and resynch i think it will work, need to check that  though. The users have exactly the same attributes on both AD's i think this is where the problem lies. What do you reckon ?

Cheers

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: