cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change the ports for the SSL VPN for UC520?

sethschmautz
Level 3
Level 3

I was setting up a remote teleworker SPA525G and realized that our Server Activesync is communicating on the same ports.  Is there a way to change the ports on the UC520 and the SPA525G?  I would really like to roll this out, but it appears as though I have to choose either the server activesync connection for mobile email or SPA525G remote teleworker SSL VPN.

If there is another way to make this work, or if the SPA525G supports IPSEC VPN, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Seth

6 Replies 6

I know that you can change the port number for the SSL VPN on the UC520. Not sure if you can adjust the port number of the SPA525G though. SPA525G definitely doesn't support IPSEC. You might want to look into getting an additional IP address from your carrier.

Cole

Hey Cole,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I will try the additional IP if nothing else works.

Does anybody else happen to know if you can change the ports for the SSL VPN on the UC540 and on the SPA525G phones?

Thanks,

Seth

Did you ever find an answer on how to change the ssl vpn port?  I am not working with the 525G.  I just need to know how to change the ssl vpn port.

Thanks.

I don't think CCA can do this, so you'll need to jump into the CLI. Adjust the following to match your needs:

webvpn gateway NAME

ip address 1.1.1.1 port 8443 

http-redirect port 80

ssl trustpoint TP-self-signed-11234657

inservice

Cole

Thanks for the help.

Hi Jason,

Sorry for the late reply.  I did not have a chance to spend any more time on this, but it is on the back burner for the future when I have a little extra time.  Were you able to figure out how to do it?  If so, I would love to hear how.

Thanks,

Seth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: