I am running CalManager 4.3(2) and we are having the following issue. Please see attached picture for basic layout.
- CCM B is connected to Old GK using a H225 trunk
- CCM A is connected to New GK using an H225 Trunk
- Remote zones are configured between the two gatekeepers
- Calls complete between the two clusters with no issue.
- When you call from CCM A to CCM B calls will fail when placed on hold using phones in either cluster.
- When you call from CCM B to CCM A call can be placed on hold with no issue in either cluster.
- We have tried requiring MTPs on the trunks and neither situation works.
- We have disabled MOH on both sides.
I have this problem too.