I am trying configuring Active Recording mode in Cisco UCM 7.0. I used 3 Phones. 1 SIP Phone and 2 SCCP Phones. The SIP Phone is Monitoring phone. When 2 SCCP phones call to each other, the SIP phone can eveasdrop the call. The configuration Steps are :
* Creating the SIP Phone Device for monitor (recording)
* Creating a Recording Profile
1. From the Device menu, select Device Settings and then Recording Profile.
2. set the destination is the SIP Phone's directory number
*Enabling Phones for Recording
1. Click on a phone to enable for recording.
2. Set the Built in Bridge (BIB) to On and Privacy to Off
3. click on the Line on the phone.
4. Set the Call Recording Option to Automatic Call Recording Enabled. Set the Recording Profile to the one created
earlier and then click Save.
5. Reset the phone.
I am encoutering an issue. When one SCCP Phone call to the other SCCP Phone and it hangs up, two calls are ring on the sip phone.
I don't know why? Maybe I am wrong in my configuration steps.
Pls explain for me!