CCIE Voice Training - Who has the reputation as the best?

Unanswered Question
May 17th, 2010

Hi Guys,

A bit of background before i begin with my question: I currently have my CCIE (routing and switching) and am going for my CCIE in Voice.

When I did my routing and switching I did all the study on my own time no bootcamp etc. etc. (Using internetworkexpert materials, they make great routing and switching but NEVER use there voice, EVER, there class on demand is terrible, there workbooks repeat the same questions several times and quite a large percentage, maybe 25 percent are dead wrong. Some questions are completely miswritten (for example, referring to a phone as A SIp phone with extension 3001 at one point and then referencing that same phone as extension 3002 and a SCCP phone) (msg me or reply if you want full details, I have produced a step by step breakdown of every one of there labs where they have wrong answers, in an attempt to get a refund, no dice)

Ok rant over, back to my point:

With the Voice, i have been reading all my own materials and studying that way, but I want a voice bootcamp straight after. I want to see if it will make the diffirence. I have passed the written voice already

What I really want though is a boot camp where we quickly go over the tech and then 5 days or so of SOLID LAB work, so a lab each day with feedback provided, ccbootcamp seem to offer this but I am not sure the reputation ccbootcamp have? I want absolutely the best trainer and bootcamp money can buy, i have heard good things about wintel systems but i don't know if they offer anything like what i just mentioned (5 days of solid labs with feedback)

How good is Ipexpert? Do they Rank highly?

Any help muchly appreciated

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Brandon Buffin Mon, 05/17/2010 - 05:22

I used IPexpert and was very pleased with their instructor and materials. Also, they do offer a 5 day mock lab class as you describe.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content