Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCsa62544 -- Not showing any details

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Team,

Following Bug id CSCsa62544 says proprietary information that cannot be disclosed at this time,is there any specifc reason !!

Ganesh.H

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ganesh

While a Cisco Engineer rightly pointed to the bug  ID "CSCsa62544" to track the VRF aware SSH issue, a piece of information which  was missed in the other forum is that this is a bug that is only viewable  internally and is not public. Because this bug is flagged as internal, you will  not see any details on Bug Toolkit.

I have obtained the below  information for the image where this feature is supported your specific  case:

VRF aware SSH will be supported in W2.Clix (next release on SXI)  which will be CCOed in June 2010.

I hope this information helps to  answer your question. While i encourage to continue to post your questions in Bug Toolkit forum, i also recommend to reach out to the technology forums "MPLS" for additional details.  Please note that the BTK team's focus is tool  specific and not IOS technology specific.  We will do all we can to assist, but the  technology specific forums might get you your technology specific questions  answered faster if you post those questions there.
Thank you
Arun

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

asolleti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ganesh

My name is Arun Solleti, and i am the Product Manager for Bug Toolkit.

To better assist you with below case, it would be great if you can help me answer below questions:

1) Are you trying to get a VRF aware SSH functionality to work, and looking for right image information ?

2) How did you get awareness about "CSCsa62544" that you tried to see in Bug Toolkit ?

Thanks

Arun

Hi Ganesh

My name is Arun Solleti, and i am the Product Manager for Bug Toolkit.

To better assist you with below case, it would be great if you can help me answer below questions:

1) Are you trying to get a VRF aware SSH functionality to work, and looking for right image information ?

2) How did you get awareness about "CSCsa62544" that you tried to see in Bug Toolkit ?

Thanks

Arun

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the reply !!

For question 1 :- yes

For question :- I got to know via one of the thread where one of the cisco employee as suggested,Just check out the below link:-

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/965472#965472

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Hi Ganesh

Thanks, now that i know you are looking for an IOS image which has the fix for this bug.

Can you please let me know which platform are you using so that i can find the correct image/train information for you ?

Thanks

Arun

Hi Ganesh

Thanks, now that i know you are looking for an IOS image which has the fix for this bug.

Can you please let me know which platform are you using so that i can find the correct image/train information for you ?

Thanks

Arun

Thanks Arun !! Here are the details

VRF on 6500/7600 series

7609  -- 12.2(33)SRC3 Advanced IP Services

6509-E switch running 12.2(33)SXH3a Advanced IP Services

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Hi Ganesh,

You can use Feature Navigator tool to find the correct IOS image for the feature VRF aware SSH.

You can use this tool to compare IOS images and their features.

Here is the link for Feature Navigator tool.

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

I hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Suresh KC

Hi Ganesh,

You can use Feature Navigator tool to find the correct IOS image for the feature VRF aware SSH.

You can use this tool to compare IOS images and their features.

Here is the link for Feature Navigator tool.

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

I hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Suresh KC

Hi Suresh KC,

I can do that it takes time to search with ios trains and if i know it is bug which is related to my query  bug tool kit provides the fixed version in single search.

Ganesh.H

Hi Ganesh

While a Cisco Engineer rightly pointed to the bug  ID "CSCsa62544" to track the VRF aware SSH issue, a piece of information which  was missed in the other forum is that this is a bug that is only viewable  internally and is not public. Because this bug is flagged as internal, you will  not see any details on Bug Toolkit.

I have obtained the below  information for the image where this feature is supported your specific  case:

VRF aware SSH will be supported in W2.Clix (next release on SXI)  which will be CCOed in June 2010.

I hope this information helps to  answer your question. While i encourage to continue to post your questions in Bug Toolkit forum, i also recommend to reach out to the technology forums "MPLS" for additional details.  Please note that the BTK team's focus is tool  specific and not IOS technology specific.  We will do all we can to assist, but the  technology specific forums might get you your technology specific questions  answered faster if you post those questions there.
Thank you
Arun

Hi Ganesh

Thank you
Arun

Thanks Arun for reply and useful information about the Bug Detail !!

Ganesh.H

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: