Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 5.1.2 CDR Error : 30023

aslam.bajwa
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all ,

i am trying to generate the current records but i am facing the Error : 30023 , records are not available .

i have attached the Screenshot of the error .

please advice.

regards,

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You might be running into this defect:

CSCsm34263            Bug Details

Missing date column entries in tbl_system_preferences fail car scheduler

Symptom:
Reports or CDR Loading fail in CAR, causing missing CAR reports and accumulated CDR/CMR files unprocessed to CAR database.

this is caused due to missing max_date, min_date,cdr_max_date OR cdr_min_date from tbl_system_preferences.
the following line can be seen in car scheduler / car web service trace:
"loadCurrentData(): < column-name > does not exist in tbl_system_preferences, restore to its default"

Follow steps below to confirm which entry is missing:

1. check MIN_DATE value:
admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='MIN_DATE'

2. check CDR_MIN_DATE value. admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='CDR_MIN_DATE'

3. check MAX_DATE value: admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='MAX_DATE'

4. check CDR_MAX_DATE value. admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='CDR_MAX_DATE'

Conditions:
CAR's 'tbl_system_preferences' table is missing MIN_DATE, MAX_DATE, CDR_MIN_DATE, or CDR_MAX_DATE column, or a combination of the four columns. This usually happens after W1/L2 migration.

Workaround:
Identify which column(s) are missing in tbl_system_preferences table (this can be done either by looking at the CAR scheduler trace and search for ERRORm, or it can simply be done by querying directly on tbl_system_preferences table via CLI to find out which one(s) are missing: "admin: run sql select * from car:tbl_system_preferences")

If any of these four columns is missing, insert it back to the table with the following logic:
- If MIN_DATE is missing, find CDR_MIN_DATE value and insert such value as MIN_DATE to tbl_system_preferences.
- If CDR_MIN_DATE is missing, find MIN_DATE value and insert such value as CDR_MIN_DATE to tbl_system_preferences.
- If both MIN_DATE & CDR_MIN_DATE are missing, insert '01/01/1970' to both columns to to tbl_system_preferences.
- If MAX_DATE is missing, find CDR_MAX_DATE value and insert such value as MAX_DATE to tbl_system_preferences.
- If CDR_MAX_DATE is missing, find MAX_DATE value and insert such value as CDR_MAX_DATE to tbl_system_preferences.
- If both MAX_DATE & CDR_MAX_DATE are missing, insert '01/01/1970' to both columns to to tbl_system_preferences.

In any of the above cases, once Loader starts and load new files, it will populate the correct values for these columns again, based on the records being loaded.

For example, if CDR_MIN_DATE is missing:
1. Get MIN_DATE value.
admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='MIN_DATE'
2. Get the value from above, eg: 01/01/2008, then run:
admin: run sql insert into car:tbl_system_preferences values('CDR_MIN_DATE', '01/01/2008');

For example, if MAX_DATE is missing:
1. Get CDR_MAX_DATE value.
admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='CDR_MAX_DATE'
2. Get the value from above, eg: 02/14/2008, then run:
admin: run sql insert into car:tbl_system_preferences values('MAX_DATE', '02/14/2008');

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I have the same problem and the 'MAX_DATE' parameter is empty. But I don't know which value to put in.

admin:run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='MAX_DATE'

param_value

===========

admin:

admin:run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='CDR_MAX_DATE'

param_value

===========

admin:

Directions say...
For example, if MAX_DATE is missing:
1. Get CDR_MAX_DATE value.
admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='CDR_MAX_DATE'
2. Get the value from above, eg: 02/14/2008, then run:
admin: run sql insert into car:tbl_system_preferences values('MAX_DATE', '02/14/2008');
My CDR_MAX_DATE returns 1529849
How do I derive the date from 1529849?

That's epoch, just google epoch time converter and there are plenty online tools that do this for you.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: