Views
Helpful
Replies

how to display calling number in denmark PSTN

alessandro.dona
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Guys,

a customer of mine says when he place a call from cisco phone to pstn receiving phone display only the main number yyyyyyyy and not main number plus DN yyyyyxxx.

Debugging ISDN i noticed i pass telco yyyyyxxx as calling number but the yyyyyyy is displayed.

Is it poossible telco is blocking last 3 digits or i miss something.

i think configuration in phone, route pattern and gateway are OK.

No traslation applied under voice port or dial peer.

thx in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It's very likely the SP is overriding your presentation, most commonly because the way your number/type/plan is presented isn't what they expect.

Try:

- Setting the number to the full national number without leading national number prefix (the one router I've done in Denmark resulted in an eight digit number starting with 38 based in Copenhagen)

- If that doesn't work, try setting your number type to 'national'. You might also try experimenting with the plan type (isdn etc)... all this is done via voice translation-rules.

If you can't get it to work you may have to speak to the SP to find out what they aren't happy with.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It's very likely the SP is overriding your presentation, most commonly because the way your number/type/plan is presented isn't what they expect.

Try:

- Setting the number to the full national number without leading national number prefix (the one router I've done in Denmark resulted in an eight digit number starting with 38 based in Copenhagen)

- If that doesn't work, try setting your number type to 'national'. You might also try experimenting with the plan type (isdn etc)... all this is done via voice translation-rules.

If you can't get it to work you may have to speak to the SP to find out what they aren't happy with.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

thx for your reply.

Can you tell where (in ccm i suppose) to set number plan in national?

Also my ISDN PRI is in copenaghen aand start with 38 and i present to ISDN as unknown type