cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload auto attendant alternate greeting

SHeidemann
Level 3
Level 3

I have a holiday prompt in the Auto Attendant greetings but I need it to be the Alternate greeting so the system will automatically check to play it. There's got to be a way I just can't see it. Anyone know how I can upload this file?

Thanks

Stephanie

1 Accepted Solution
6 Replies 6

Stephanie,

I am not understanding what you want to do. Can you please elaborate?

Thanks,

Marcos

When you manage prompts via telephone it gives you the option of Managing the Alternate greeting, recording and turning it on. Then there is option 2 prompt management. I have the Holiday prompt recorded and loaded using CCA. So I want to set the Holiday prompt as the alternate greeting. I read up that the system will automatically check for an alternate greeting when the schedule is on a holiday. Right? So how can I tell the UC that I want the holiday prompt to be the alternate greeting. I can't see where to manage it in any of the gui's. The auto attendant doesn't prompt me to set one of the prompts as the alternate greeting either.

Thank you

Stephanie

I changed the name of the greeting and it is now activated. I changed the day today to a holiday. Now the system is playing the closed greeting as expected. How do I configure the UC to use the alternate greeting on holidays?

Thank you

Stephanie

If you are using the aa.aef script, then make the "holidayPrompt*:" parameter match your alternate greeting.

Marcos

Oh, so I suppose it doesn't work and there isn't a way to automatically check when using the aa_sbcs_V02.aef script?

Stephanie

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: