Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Chicago ASA5505 Installation

I realise that

this is more inteneded as a support forum, however I have been trying to track down an organisation that can install an ASA550

5 in our Chicago office (875 N Michigan) and cannot find anyone who supports small businesses.  I'd have a crack at it myself, except that I have no access to

local IT support within our office there.  Simple striaghtforward configuration of 2 VPNs and no internal servers.

Does anyone know where I can find a compnay who supports SMALL business in this regard?

Many thanks,

Michael.

3 Replies 3

andrew.prince
Level 10
Level 10

I perform remote installations all the time, using the local non-it on site staff.

You can configure the unit and send it to site with instructions on how to "connect" the device.

You just need to get the correct/accurate information.

HTH>

I agree however when you're a different country and the supply chain by-passes you, not so easy

I perform installations in countries outside the UK - with non speaking english people!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card