Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS Upgrade - lost EEM!

paul.basford
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I recently upgraded a test router from Adv Sec, Version 12.4(6)T11 to a newer revision in the same track Adv Sec, Version 12.4(15)T13 and completely lost EEM!

On the older 12.4(6) version I had a basic test EEM applet but following the upgrade the EEM config has gone and it seems the 'event manager' command is no longer supported at all!

Did Cisco remove EEM from this version / track for some reason? I'm just after a bit of a sanity check really as I was surprised to completely loose the feature and wondered this was a known issue?

Thanks,

Paul.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, EEM should be supported.  Post the complete "show version" output from this device.

Hi Joe,

I have attached the show ver from the working image and the new non-working image. I also had a look on Feature Navigator and this seemed to confirm that in the earlier version, EEM was listed as a supported feature but that it was not listed in the later IOS version.

Thanks,

Paul.

Ah, it's an 857.  Yes, 12.4(6)T11 was the last release of that platform to have EEM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: