Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0(1) Enterprise Data

Hello,

I'm trying to add new enterprise data fields that will show up in CAD.   It's been a while since I've done this and can't quite remember where/how this is done.   I thought this was done through data fields and layout lists in Desktop Administrator but I cannot find where to create new enterprise data fields or layout lists.   Can someone point me in the right direction on how to do this?

Thanks,

Glenn

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Erm.. that's not good.

Short term - you can try Side B, if you have side B. (Also known as your secondary server - obviuosly anything you configure there will replicate)

If you don't have a secondary server, you might have to try regenerating the teamadmin web site.

In the tomcat_appadmin\webapps folder there are folders for each web site (appadmin, teamadmin etc). You can delete the folder, and next time tomcat restarts it will rebuild the website. Just don't delete the .war file named after the website...

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Glenn

It's in the web-based Team Admin pages (moved from CDA in v 7.0).

Go into Desktop Administrator, click the call centre, then on the drop down menus there is a Desktop Admin/Side A option. Log into that (default is admin with no password) and if you have configured layouts etc before then you should be fine. Conceptually it's the same, but you now define and assign the layouts through this web interface.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for the response.   When I go to side A, I get an HTTP status 404 message "The requested resource (/teamadmin/main.cda) is not available"

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Glenn

Erm.. that's not good.

Short term - you can try Side B, if you have side B. (Also known as your secondary server - obviuosly anything you configure there will replicate)

If you don't have a secondary server, you might have to try regenerating the teamadmin web site.

In the tomcat_appadmin\webapps folder there are folders for each web site (appadmin, teamadmin etc). You can delete the folder, and next time tomcat restarts it will rebuild the website. Just don't delete the .war file named after the website...

Regards

Aaron

That did the trick.   Thanks for your help.

Glenn

Good stuff.

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

check out the Cisco Desktop Administrator User Guide for CAD 6.6 for  Unified CM

By the way, some things have changed starting release 7.0(1); the Desktop Administrator is no longer just a Windows app but a combination of a web app and a Windows app. I believe what you would like to do is to change the CAD layout - and this can be now done using the web app.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: