cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking to Replace a Qwest Modem with a 1760 with ADSL Card

KKaptain2010
Level 1
Level 1

I am starting out new with Cisco device(s).

Could anyone help me with setting up the 1760 with a ADSL Module? I have some basic understanding about the device(s) I own, but just dont know where to start. I have the information fron Qwest for the PPPoE information. This question only pretains to the ADSL side of things, I will learn the other aspect(s) like routing later.

If I set the Cisco device correctly and want to return to the original modem I can do so? This will allow me to slowly move ahead with my Cisco setup(s)?

KKaptain

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I am starting out new with Cisco device(s).

Could anyone help me with setting up the 1760 with a ADSL Module? I have some basic understanding about the device(s) I own, but just dont know where to start. I have the information fron Qwest for the PPPoE information. This question only pretains to the ADSL side of things, I will learn the other aspect(s) like routing later.

If I set the Cisco device correctly and want to return to the original modem I can do so? This will allow me to slowly move ahead with my Cisco setup(s)?

KKaptain

Hi KKaptain,

Check out the below link for PPOPE configuration on cisco 1700 series routers

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/bbdsl/configuration/guide/bba_1pt_adsl_wan_ps6350_TSD_Products_Configuration_Guide_Chapter.html

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card