Views
Helpful
Replies

Read only rights in CRS Appadmin webpage

Kapil Atrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I've a CRS 4.5 integrated with CUCM 5.1.3. I would like to know if there is a way to create READ ONLY users for CRS. Requirement is to allow user see all the configuration in Appadmin webpage but not able to change anything. Another requirement is to give READ ONLY permission with option to download the .aef scripts from Appadmin webpage.

Has anyone any insight to it?

Thanks in advance,

inner_silence

1 Reply 1

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I am afraid it's not possible.

The docs say:

Unified CCX users can be assigned to one of four roles (or capabilities): Administrator, Supervisor, Historical Report User, or Agent. Each of these roles are described in this section.

And so:

A Unified CCX Administrator is a user with complete access to the Unified CCX Administration and has the authority to configure the entire system. An Administrator can also be assigned a combination of other roles.

(...)

Supervisors can additionally modify and view skills, view the list of all teams for which this user is the supervisor, view the skills, CSQs, and resource groups configured in this system, view and manage resources, and configure the teams managed by the supervisor.

(...)

And as an agent, you can log into the desktop as the agent and have fun with the customers.

I recommend you to check out the admin guides.

G.