Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA not registering with CCM4

nareh84
Level 3
Level 3

hi,

I have 7 ata186 at customer site. 6 ata with SCCP signaling image and 1 with H323 image. I manually configured 6 SCCP ATA and these ATA are working fine and registering with the callmanager. I also changed the H323 image of single ata with SCCP image and also manualy configured it on ccm but it is not registering with ccm. I can see the sccp image on that particular ata (http://x.x.x.x/dev) and the ata is geting the IP and TFTP IP as well but ccm is not showing it (not found). Need suggestions!!

Regards

Nareh

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

H323 devices do not register.

Have you tried calling the ATA?

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I changed the h323 image to SCCP image as other  ATA186 and also i can hear the ivr. but the ata is not registering with ccm4

Regards

nareh

bsugamele1
Level 4
Level 4

Save yourself some time and replace the hardware!! I have several ATA 186's myself and one that would get an IP but wouldn't register with Call Manager. After 2 days of troubleshooting (and cursing), I finally pitched it and ordered a new one. I plugged the new one in and it registered immediately as soon as I entered the MAC address. Sometimes they just get hosed!

Brett

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: