Views
Helpful
Replies

HTTP status 404- /ccmadmin/ ERROR

RKha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Every One,

i am installed Call Manager 6.0 , i am trying to log to the Administrator page the following message appeare

((

HTTP status 404- /ccmadmin/

type status report

message /ccmadmin/

Discription: The requested resource (ccmadmin/) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/5.5.17

))

just for administartion page , i can enter to servesability and other web-interface except the administrator.

i tray to restart Tomcat servece and callmanager servese , nothing happen , message still appear .

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

HI friend,

i have the same problem with a vmware.

you have reinstall it?

thanks!

View solution in original post

Hello

I had the problem in VMware as well, but when i re-installed it fixed the problem.

Regards

View solution in original post

19 Replies 19

raguado04
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rami,

I have exactly the same issue, did you happen to find a fix for it?

Regards

I am also experiencing the same issue except with CUCM 7.1.5.

I can access ccmservice and cmpplatform but i cant access ccmadmin.  Any solutions who be a big help.

Thanks

Impressive. I have not run into this. Is it consistant at every boot since install; or, did this just start?

If it's like this since install you may have a corrupt install.

If it just started, one thing you can try (during a maintenance window) is to restart the Tomcat service. Each of these webapps are independant and this one may have crashed. Read this for the CLI commands: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3118771#3118771

Its happened consistently since the initial install, and restarting the tomcat service and the entire server several times haven't remedied the situation.  I am going to try and re-install the application to see if that will fix the problem.

I'll let you know if a re-install fixes the problem.

Thanks

RKha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every one , really i read many solutions but no one work , so i am traying to reinstall th call manager . cuse when installation proccess maybe some servese not installed probably fine , i am perceptive that the Tomcat services the responsible servecis for these issue .

after i will reinstall it i will inform you

HI friend,

i have the same problem with a vmware.

you have reinstall it?

thanks!

Hello

I had the problem in VMware as well, but when i re-installed it fixed the problem.

Regards

Hi friend

i have a problem with Vmware...

it possible don't re-install? where is the problem? a tomcat service? a Callmanager service?

thanks

RKha
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you every one for participate ,Emanuele Padovano no i am traying to stop and run the Tomcat service it not work maybe the tomcat not installe correctly or error had occure within the installation, and thank you  afischer1  for your answer .

No problem, I had tried the same thing.  I restarted the Tomcat and Call Manager Services a lot before finally re-installing,  I was pretty frustrating.  Now that that I have a good install I made sure to take a snapshot in VM so that if anything goes wrong I can easily revert back to it.

Best of luck with the re-install.

RKha
Level 1
Level 1

thanx alot afischer1 .

see you in another question

Hi All

I just installed the latest patch to fix vulnerability

ciscocm.removeVIR.cop.sgn

and it kills the ccmadmin web page.  I tried and stopped the Cisco Tomcat service but no luck.  Reboot did not help as well.

Is there a way to fix

HTTP status 404- /ccmadmin/ ERROR

Thanks

Brent Rockburn
Level 2
Level 2

I'm having this issue, with cmplatform. Also in a VM. Has anyone figured this out? Or am I doomed to a reinstall?

Yes Brent reinstall it ,, i did not find any solution , when i reinstall it , work fine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: