Why crs when you try to pass a call to an agent who is ready, this agent is immediately placed in a state not ready ?

Answered Question
May 19th, 2010
User Badges:

I have a version 5.0 crs (2). and tried to pass an incoming call in a queue to an agent, but when it tries to make the pass to the agent ready this after being placed stated no ready . What may be causing this problem?

Correct Answer by Phuong Hoai Huynh about 7 years 1 week ago

Hi Natalia

As per Claudio stated most likely its a CSS issue.

What has happen is that when the UCCX is redirecting the call to the agent it has taken them into reserved stated, however because the call never arrives they are placed in not ready and the call fails.

I am assuming the call is coming from a PSTN gateway, please go to the gateway CSS and add in the UCCX phone partition, this should resolve your issue.

Regards

Hoai

Correct Answer by CLAUDIO RIVAS about 7 years 1 week ago

Natalia,

Common causes are:

The agent device is not asociated to the Resource Manager user (Commonly RMJTAPI) to let control the extension to IPCC.

Extension is not associated with the user on CUCM User Administration.

Calling Search Spaces and Partitions problems.

Can you try to look arround this?

Regards,

Claudio.

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
CLAUDIO RIVAS Wed, 05/19/2010 - 15:37
User Badges:

Natalia,

Common causes are:

The agent device is not asociated to the Resource Manager user (Commonly RMJTAPI) to let control the extension to IPCC.

Extension is not associated with the user on CUCM User Administration.

Calling Search Spaces and Partitions problems.

Can you try to look arround this?

Regards,

Claudio.

Correct Answer
Phuong Hoai Huynh Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:23
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Hi Natalia

As per Claudio stated most likely its a CSS issue.

What has happen is that when the UCCX is redirecting the call to the agent it has taken them into reserved stated, however because the call never arrives they are placed in not ready and the call fails.

I am assuming the call is coming from a PSTN gateway, please go to the gateway CSS and add in the UCCX phone partition, this should resolve your issue.

Regards

Hoai

nataliabello Thu, 05/20/2010 - 09:51
User Badges:

You are right, their advice solved my problem, thank you very much to both. Thank you

Actions

This Discussion