cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WS-C3750G Warranty

tech-intercom
Level 1
Level 1

is possible that warrnaty&services for this switch series, are unlimited (life) now?

and then, the warranty is both software and hardware?

bye,

best regards

Luca

4 Replies 4

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

is possible that warrnaty&services for this switch series, are unlimited (life) now?

and then, the warranty is both software and hardware?

bye,

best regards

Luca

Hi Luca,

That does not mean you have a lifetime warranty. What I think they are trying to say is that it is under warranty as long as you have a smartnet contract covered for the device and if you want to see the devices warranty  just enter serial number in the Service contract center window. It will report if the device is under warranty.

Link for SCC is the following:

http://cisco.com/cgi-bin/front.x/scccibdispatch?AppName=ContractAgent

Hope to help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

hi Ganesh.H,

one of my customer tell me about this, and i discover news, but on cisco site i don't read nothing about this.

bye

hi Ganesh.H,

one of my customer tell me about this, and i discover news, but on cisco site i don't read nothing about this.

bye

I have given you the link if you have contract just see the warranty for the devices using the link.

Hope to help !!

Ganesh.H

I can't speak for software support.  I have over 250 Cisco 3750's in service.  We maintain a service contract for only one of them.  It allows me

configuration and software support.  When one breaks (not very often), I call Cisco and they send me a replacement.  They will only cover (as far as I know hardware).  The serial number has to be shown as belonging to you.  Device purchased used will not be covered.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card