cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Spa9000 with answering machine - Spa9000 collegato ad una segreteria

info
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i have a problem with my spa9000 into my office.

I have 3 SPA942's, registered on my SPA9000 with their own extensions (101-102-103), an fxs port analogue extension 104 with a answering machine (there are no hunt group)

Incoming calls are set to ring to extensions 101, 102 and 103and all work fine

The promblem is this:

my office is open

from monday to thursday 08:30/12:30 - 15:30/18:30   and  friday  08:30/12:30

i want that when the office is close all incaming calls are forward to extension 104 (answering machine), so extension 101-102-103 don't ring.

How can i do? Can you help me??

Thanks

Ciao ragazzi, mi esprimo in italiano che forse è meglio.

Ho installato in ufficio un centralino SPA9000, con collegati 3 telefoni spa942, perfettamente registrati e funzionanti (interni 101-102-103), ho un'unico numero voip e quando chiammano suonano tutti e tre gli interni (non ho usato hunt group). Al centralino sulla prima porta FXS ho collegato una segreteria telefonica (interno 104), se provo dagli interni 101/102/103 a chiamare l'interno 104 mi risponde la segreteria e fin quà tutto perfetto.

Il problema è il seguente, l'ufficio è aperto dal lunedì al giovedì con orario 8:30/12:30 - 15:30/18:30, il venerdì 8:30/12:30

Vorrei semplicemente che nei restanti orari (orario di chiusura) tutte le chiamate vengano dirottate all'interno 104 in modo che risponda alle chiammate la segreteria telefonica.

potete aiutarmi?

Grazie

Alessandro

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

The best way to do this is to use the wizard which is located at https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-2185.

This would require a reinstall.

Otherwise you would have to manually change the settings located in the SIP tab under Auto Attendent Parameters.

There are 3 scripts available, daytime, nighttime and weekend/holiday.

The problem is that you want a different time for Fri vs Mon-Thurs and the software doesn't support that.  The Daytime parameter doesn't have that option.

An option is to set the Cfwd No Ans in each of the phones to go the answering machine.  You would do this by going to the User tab of each phone and under Call Forward,  enter the ext number of the answering machine into the Cfwd No Ans Dest parameter.  Be aware of the default Cfwd No Ans Delay is set to 20 secs.  You may want to shorten that.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

The best way to do this is to use the wizard which is located at https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-2185.

This would require a reinstall.

Otherwise you would have to manually change the settings located in the SIP tab under Auto Attendent Parameters.

There are 3 scripts available, daytime, nighttime and weekend/holiday.

The problem is that you want a different time for Fri vs Mon-Thurs and the software doesn't support that.  The Daytime parameter doesn't have that option.

An option is to set the Cfwd No Ans in each of the phones to go the answering machine.  You would do this by going to the User tab of each phone and under Call Forward,  enter the ext number of the answering machine into the Cfwd No Ans Dest parameter.  Be aware of the default Cfwd No Ans Delay is set to 20 secs.  You may want to shorten that.

Ok, thanks for your help.

I want change the settings located in the SIP tab under Auto Attendent Parameters, and configure the scripts daytime, nighttime and weekend/holiday.

I want use the same time (8:30/12:30 - 15:30/18:30) form monday to friday.

Can you help me to configure it??

Thanks

If you don't have the spa9000 admin guide, please download that from cisco.com.  The daytime parameter doesn't support more than one start and stop time like what you are trying to do.

Here's info from the admin guide.

To set up the DayTime Auto Attendant, complete the following tasks:
• DayTime AA: Choose yes from the drop-down list.
• DayTime AA Script: Choose 1, 2, or 3 from the drop-down list.
• DayTime: Enter the start and end times in 24-hour format
SYNTAX: start=hh:mm:ss;end=hh:mm:ss
EXAMPLE: start=08:30:00;end=18:00:00
In this example, the business hours begin at 8:30 a.m. and end at 6:00 p.m.