Checking DND Remotely

Unanswered Question
Steven DiStefano Thu, 05/20/2010 - 10:45
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

If its something a supervisor wants to monitor frequently, consider a Monitor Button.  They show DND status.

I just checked CCA and Office Manager.   Neither seems to have it.  OM does let you adjust all the Forwarding and SNR though, BTW.

I think this is a good request for OM.  I will ask Marcos what he thinks (if this is possible to do remotely may be an issue).

We will let you know.

Marcos Hernandez Thu, 05/20/2010 - 11:16
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

DND for OM is not on the roadmap. We would need to define the use cases for having it. I agree that OM is a natural place for this feature to be included.

Marcos

There is not a "great" case for it.  Maybe a good case.  I got 2 service requests this week for two different customers that claimed they were not getting incoming calls.  It is not a problem for me to call them and ask them to look at their display to see if it says DND but it would work out better if I could see remotely if DND was active.  If it is not, I can start troubleshooting other things before I call the customer.  You can see in the configuration if someone activated the CFA button on their phone.  You would think DND would work like that.

Actions

This Discussion