I have a nortel option 81c integrated with CUCM 7.1. The pbx is not licensed for q.sig so we are left with DMS-100 as the ISDN switch type. We have internal caller ID and name display working properly. The issue is with Call Pilot transferred calls.
This is what happens:
1. External Caller from the PSTN calls external 10 digit number that corresponds to Call Pilot.
2. Call enters the PBX and is sent to Call Pilot.
3. Call Pilot AA answers the call and the caller enters extension for Cisco phone.
4. Call is transferred to Cisco CUCM over PRI
5. Caller ID displayed on Cisco phone shows the port dn for Call Pilot instead of the outside caller number.
Any ideas what is causing this?