How do you verify a certification

Unanswered Question
May 20th, 2010

We are currently hiring Cisco certified experts - CCNA and CCIE. I have a very basic question. How can I verify that a person has completed their certificaiton. Often we get some certification numbers from the candidates - but we do we make sure that this candidate has indeed passed the certification?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
computertech055 Tue, 08/11/2015 - 08:51

This is incorrect, All Cisco certification can and Should be check by using the following URL

log in with your Cisco username and password. Enter your Registration ID and enter the email who you wish to send (publish) your information too.

This process keeps the Integrity of your Cisco exams by preventing people, with expired certs or lying about having them.

crow930us Thu, 05/20/2010 - 20:50

Login to the Certification Tracker

Select publish credentials from the menu on the left hand side.

Enter in the email address of the person who wants to see your  certification status. The system will send an email to the person with a  URL and a key to login:

The person with the URL and the key will get this report verifying  your credential.

credential-verification-5 2.jpg
ubaid_hashim90 Mon, 09/14/2015 - 00:17

I passed my ccda exam in 31 July 2015 but still waiting for certificate. Please tell me what is the reason ??? i am really worried about this.

Even i saw my ccda exam is clear in cisco tracking website its clear and its more then 44 days ago to passed y ccda exa, but still waiting fo certificate please help me.

Even i passed my CCNP and CCDA and i passed my CCDA in 31 july 2015 its mean 45

This Discussion