Auto Attendant use during business hours.

Unanswered Question

Hi,

We are running CME 3.3 with CUE 2.1.3.  I have it set up so that during business hours calls are handled first by the front desk at ext 200.  The CFB and CFNA are set to go to ext 500.  At ext 500, CFB is set for 501, CFNA is set for 6002 (voicemail) so that 500 through 503 each have CFB to the next higher ext 501, 502, 503  until ext 503 which has both CFB and CFNA to 6002 whereby someone can leave a voice message on the GDM.  After business hours the front desk sets CFA to 6001 (the auto attendant) and callers go through the auto attendant.  I am using the aasimple.aef script as the users have asked to use the play extension prompt the script has which .  I had to set up extension 300 to CFA to 500 to then leave vm's in the GDM.  What the users want now is for the Auto Attendant to run during the day as well but I can't figure out how to get it to run without the expense of the caller not being able to leave a vm in the GDM.  I also tried to look for the script editor but couldn't find it either.  Any ideas?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion