Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM/WIM: Displaying open hours

Igor1906
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have just installed EIM/WIM and try to check a situation where there are no agents available to respond to cusomer's request for a chat. When a customer clicks on the Chat button in a Web browser he/she gets the following message:

Thank you for your inquiry. Our service hours are 9am-5pm PST, Monday-Friday. If you are trying within the service hours and still getting this message, please try after some time, as all our agents might be busy or unavailable at this time.

Then we have created a calendar with open hours from 01:00 AM to 11:00 PM, but again customers get the same message, i.e. the part of this message indicating open hours does not correspond the open hours in the calendar. We have restarted the EIM/WIM server but again no luck.

What's the cause of it? How can we workaround this problem?

Thanks.

Igor

-- best regards, Igor
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Igor,

This is a static message (not a macro based message) that why it keeps showing the same message

This can be changed in the Chat Template (Department > Your Department > Chat > Templates) in the Options->Off Hours tab. Kindly refer to the EIM/WIM Administration Console User Guide (page 177 - 181). I think it should be the same for both v4.2(x) and v4.3(1).

Thanks!

-JT-

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Igor,

This is a static message (not a macro based message) that why it keeps showing the same message

This can be changed in the Chat Template (Department > Your Department > Chat > Templates) in the Options->Off Hours tab. Kindly refer to the EIM/WIM Administration Console User Guide (page 177 - 181). I think it should be the same for both v4.2(x) and v4.3(1).

Thanks!

-JT-

Thanks for your help.

Igor

-- best regards, Igor