Views
Helpful
Replies

Quality Manager Error

aoolaayan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have successfully installed Quality Management for Cisco unified contact center express but some agents who have quality management desktop recording, calls do not get archived. I checked the logs and get the error : SQMUPLOAD1020 Database error (got -1 dbuild). Unable to update database for callid 11472390922

5 Replies 5

norc-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Did you get this error resolved? I'm getting this error on some users' machine, though some users are uploading fine. I rebooted the workstation and the server, but nothing helped. I see the recorded calls still sitting on my laptop. Thanks in advance

I was able to get the problem resolved by changing the timezone on all the systems to be the same with the one on the QM server. I hope this solves your problem.

Thanks for the note back. The two machines I did see the SQLUPLOAD issue on ARE in the same time zone as the UCCX and QM servers. I’m still not getting recordings from two machines in a remote office and different time zone.

Hi All

I'm facing the same problem. Someone resolved this or know what is it?

This is the error: 

2014-07-15 11:31:19:709 ERROR SQMUPLOAD1020 Database error (got -1 dbuid).  Unable to update database for callID(34492885) .

Regards.

My particular issue of not recording several agents, we just gave up on it. At the time, we had version 8.x of Call Manager and QM. This March, we upgraded everything to 9.x and still have issues. I opened a ticket with Cisco, who opened a ticket with Calabrio. We did all the troubleshooting we could on the QM server, on the agent workstations, and everything with Calabrio. I've been trying to get the Cisco tech to help me figure out what we can look at on the Cisco side since we see no communication from these trouble phones on the QM side. I have had guys replace their phones to get them recording.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: