cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Office Manager Not Working After Configuring CallConnector

marknigh1
Level 1
Level 1

I recently stared over with my UC500 demo kit and configured it from scratch with CCA v2.2.4. When I was complete, Office Manager worked just fine. I then configured both CallConnector (Server and Client) and Operator on the same laptop and Office Manager is now broke. It can't discover devices and just hangs. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

5 Replies 5

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Just seeking some clarification...Are you saying you installed UCC

Personal client, and UCC Server, and SCC Attendant console on the same

laptop, and got that to coreside? I didn't think that was possible.

Have you made sure CCA was not running when you started OM?

You may still be able to click Advanced toolbar menu option on OM

after it fails, and enable debug log to your PC, and attach that.

Attached is the log. I had the first Office Manager beta so uninstalled and installed the lastest with the same problem, "error reading user data".

In addition, I removed Operator so it will not conflict and will run it off my laptop for demos. CCA was not running.

Thanks.

Logs forwarded to development engineers.  Thanks for getting them!

One of the Engineers who works on OM took a look at the logs.  He asked the following...(snip below).  I am wondering if the user is an 'enabled' user, if we dont see the prompt?

"So we are sending the username and then the password but never get any type of prompt that we recognize. At this point the prompt has to have a '#' at the end, is it possible that the CallConnector is removing it from the prompt?"

Have you had a chance to look at this again, with assurance the user is level 15 enabled in CLI?

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: