Here is the breakdown:
- We are running CallManager 4.3(2)
- We have multiple clusters connected to a gatekeeper using H225 Gatekeeper controlled trunks.
- Calls between clusters are working fine except for one group of phones
- These phones are remote site to the cluster (Clsuter A) and are statically configured to point to the CallManager Cluster
- Calls from any other cluster to the phones that are sitting locally with Clusuter A work fine
- When calls are made to the phones that are at the remote site the phone will ring but will go to fast busy upon answering.
- Calls from the remote site to phones on Cluster A work fine
- Calls from the remote site to phones in other clusters result in ringing then a fast busy upon answer=
I have this problem too.