Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change on Hunt Pilot after upgrade CCM

HI

On the CCM4.2.3 when call the Hunt Pilot the called name on display was showed.

After upgrade to 7.0.2, the calls not showed the called name on display.

Is it a bug or a parameters on CallManager?

Thanks

Peterson

6 Replies 6

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't recall the line side display behavior in the previous release, but in 7x when you call a hunt pilot the number displayed is the number of the call pilot.  No name is displayed until a line group member actually answers the call.  Further, a name is only displayed if:

1. The line that is a member of the line group has the Display field populated on the actual line appearance

2. The line group either Allows Connected Party name display ("Allowed") or uses the "Default" (which is "allowed" by, er, default)

HTH.

Regards,
Bill

Please remember to rate helpful posts.

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Hi

Yes on the CUCM 4.2.3 the name was show when call the hunt pilot, with the upgrade on last weekend, the customer lost this facilities

Can anybody says if it is a parameter on CUCM 7x?

Regards

Peterson

Hi,

had You any news about this features ? I'm having the same behaviour ( together with other features lost from ccm 4.3 --> 7.1 ).

Another lost feature it's related to the CFA when there was no CSS: it was used the incoming caller CSS. We used this to setup a lot of short-dial ( we configured into fake cti port with a lot of lines ) .

many thanks in advance

Luigi

There is a service parameter relating to the CFwdAll functionality now in the newer versions of CUCM.  This can be found by going to System -->

Service Parameters --> Select the publisher and Cisco CallManager Service from the dropdowns.

The parameter is "CFA CSS Activation Policy" under the Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - Forward) section.

This parameter determines the calling search space that is used when  Call Forward All (CFA) is activated through the CFwdAll softkey on the  phone. Valid values include:

With Configured CSS - the primary and  secondary CFA Calling Search Space is used. Note that the primary CSS  and secondary CSS on line page will not be updated when activating CFA  on a phone.

With Activating Device/Line CSS - the primary and  secondary CFA Calling Search Space will be updated with primary line  Calling Search Space and activating Device Calling Search Space. Note  that the primary CSS and secondary CSS on line page will be updated when  activating CFA on a phone, where primaryCSS = lineCSS, and  secondaryCSS=device CSS. Special cases include the following:
1. if  lineCSS=null, then primaryCSS=null, and secondaryCSS=device CSS
2. if deviceCSS=null, then secondaryCSS=null, and primaryCSS = lineCSS
3. if lineCSS=deviceCSS, then primaryCSS=lineCSS, secondaryCSS=null.

Hope this helps!

--Matt

Hi Matt and many thanks for so quick reply.

May be i was not so clear to expose my trouble. Let's say by this way:

in the old version I'd a cti port with a DN=1000 on the line: this CTI had no css on the device, no css on the line and no css in the fields of the forwarding options. On the CFA there was 0212345 ( outbound call via route-pattern )

When an user ( with css=CSS-A ) dialed 1000, the calls went on the cti port and, with no CSS configured, the calls was deployed with the CSS-A ( from the calling user ).

I cannot figure anymore how to do with new version; i don't know how to "export" the css from the calling device/line

best regards in advance

Luigi

I believe this should be accounted for using the activating device/line CSS parameter.  You can test this out by setting this on the device/line you're configuring.

Let me know if thats it.

--Matt