Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA Manage Question???

Charlie Mayes
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys,

Can I manage these devices with the CCA software? Cisco SR-520-T1, Cisco SA 520 and  ISR 800 Series Routers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Guys,

Can I manage these devices with the CCA software? Cisco SR-520-T1, Cisco SA 520 and  ISR 800 Series Routers

Hi,

Cisco SA 500 software versions 1.1.42 and earlier are not supported for use with CCA. If the SA 500 is running software version 1.1.42 or earlier, it cannot be added to a CCA customer site and cannot be managed using CCA.

The IP address and subnet mask for VLANs on the UC 500 (all platforms), SR 520, and SR 520-T1 can now be edited on the Interface Configuration tab in the IP Addresses window (Configure > Routing > IP Addresses).

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Guys,

Hi,

Cisco SA 500 software versions 1.1.42 and earlier are not supported for use with CCA. If the SA 500 is running software version 1.1.42 or earlier, it cannot be added to a CCA customer site and cannot be managed using CCA.

The IP address and subnet mask for VLANs on the UC 500 (all platforms), SR 520, and SR 520-T1 can now be edited on the Interface Configuration tab in the IP Addresses window (Configure > Routing > IP Addresses).

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

Hello Ganesh.H,

That was just what I needed.

Thanks.

The latest CCA release 2.2.4 did in fact disable support for the SA500 (which previously was supported prior to CCA 2.2.4) due to an

API interface issue on the SA5xx, which will be corrected in it's next release (after 1.1.42), so that was actually once working and

now temporarily out of order.  Sorry about that.

The SR520-T1, totally supported, including the wizard: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9826

Take a look at that doc.

The ISR8xx in terms of as a remote teleworker for UC500 is supported.  I never used it for standalone management, but I suppose it could.

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: