cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Fabric Manager Web - anyone have any ideas?

bfeeny
Level 1
Level 1

I had posted this in the CCIE Storage study group as I encounterd this during my studies, but I am posting here as I think more people here may have an idea as to a fix.

I am having a problem with my Fabric Manager Web Client.

I do not  have a license for FMS, but have installed the full FMS.  My  switches  do not reflect a grace period kicking in for FM license (shows "unused").  Basically when I go  into FM  Web, it shows my Fabric as a triangle with an exclaimation mark  in it.   There are various logs and stuff that says "Fabric not monitored" or  "Fabric not licensed".

I was able to do a  report on Storage <->  Hosts and Hosts <-> Storage, yet the  Switch health and End Devices reports were blank, which I thought was  odd.  Here are some  screen shots, does anyone know what could be the  matter here?  I don't understand why FM client works fine, but FM Web client doesnt show the switches.

Screen shot 2010-05-23 at 12.28.00 PM.png

Screen shot 2010-05-23 at 12.29.28 PM.png

Screen shot 2010-05-23 at 12.29.53 PM.png

1 Reply 1

bfeeny
Level 1
Level 1

Continuation of previous screen shots:

The regular FMS client seems to work fine, Device Manager works fine as  well.  Not sure why FM Web is giving me issues.  I am running like 3.3.5  I believe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: