I know SPA3000 is EOL and I know I am going to upgrade soon. But since I have too much problems with it, I would like to know if there are any solutions and will these problems be resolved in SPA3102 or I have to look for another product.
One SIP provider for both incoming and outgoing calls. One PSTN phone line for incoming calls and emmergency/1800 outgoing calls.
These are my problems:
- Sometimes it takes more than 5 seconds for the dialtone to start. During this time, my phone starts dialing so I have to hang up and dial again
- Missing dialed digits - I dial a number, but nothing happens. Have to redial. After that I look at calls log at the provider and see that a digit in the number is missing. As I can see the dialed number on the phone (and it is correct), the SPA3000 has missed that digit
- Caller ID problems on PSTN - Sometimes a private number is displayed for a caller on PSTN, while the caller has a caller id not blocked and most of the times this number is properly recognized
- Sometimes it takes about 10 seconds to answer incoming call. I have my computer also registered with a softphone. I pick up the phone, hear silence and the computer keeps ringing 5-6 times more until the call is connected with my picked up phone
- False DTMF during calls - hear beeps every couple of minutes during the call
I already played with PSTN line impedance to fix Caller ID problem with no luck. I know the proper value of the impedance for my line. I tryed all possible options and now using "Global" as the best value for me (less private callers).
Do you know any solutions for my problems? Will all my problems be resolved if I upgrade to SPA3102 or it is a waste for money, since I don't need any of it's features, just want to solve these problems.
Thank a lot,