Does anyone know when the next version of the UC500 upgrade packages will come out. I myself am looking for an upgrade to the UC520's.
If I was a betting man, I'd be losing right now ;-)
OK, the scope is this. We had a couple of significant issues with 8.0.2. With both IOS and CUE. We had to tend to these and rebuild these components, which forces additional unit testing and then solution testing. The CUE issue also had an impact on the CCA, since the 8.0.3 SWP we will release will also have a newer CUE 8.x than initially planned. This required CCA to be able to support it, and that required new development which is underway.
So while we could have released an 8.0.3 with originally planned component versions, we decided it was better to focus our efforts on supporting the components (used to deploy individually in some cases to sites reporting the problem) and skip to CUE 8.x which eliminated the known problems, which means we need to have it supported with CCA. This is all in test right now.
I will update you further, when we get closer to feeling like we have a usable, stable, release.