Views
Helpful
Replies

Record Now from VSOM gives not enough space on VSMS

ahmed_ellboudy
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have Cisco VS system contains of one VSOM ,two VSMS and one VSVM ,the system is up in the testing phase now and my question now is I face a problem in making Record now  from the VSOM for any camera feed on VSMS1 or VSMS2 and I get message there is no enough spaces to record , given there is more 10.0 TB available space on every VSMS .

SO ,Is there any recommendation to solve this problem ?

note: I configured the system to make archiving from all cameras (60 IP cameras ) for 10 years for each camera and the duration of existing files on the servers are 30 days and this is working fine (Loop First in first out).

Best Regards,

Ahmed Ellboudy

N.B: The attached files show my problem and the free size of one VSMS.

2 Replies 2

ajuarez
Level 1
Level 1

On the VSMC page make sure the local BWM/X Clip Repository is set to media1, or media2 not media0

Dears ,

The local Repositories is checked for media 1 and media 2 ,any way I made upgrade for 4.2.1/6.2.1 and the problem was solved .

but I still have a problem that the archived files recoreded with a high speed which means when I download the archived file I see it with high speed ,so is there any recommendation for this problem .

Thanks,

Ahmed Ellboudy

NB:the attached are sample of the archived files and image foe VSMC of media server

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: