Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection IMAP !!!

anis_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have Unity Connection 7.x, i want to work it with Microsoft Outlook so that i can recive my voice msgs in seprate mail box  !!! can any body tell me how to do IMAP configuration for unity connection 7.x  or if some one can tell me the steps ????

Thanks

6 Replies 6

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

System Administration Guide - Chapter 20

The document is attached.  Ask questions if you need to.  It's pretty straightforward.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks david,

I will get back to you if i will face any issues !!!

Thanks alot...

tc

hey david,

I need your urgent help  !!! im not able to login into the outlook .. im using the alias as a username which i configured @ connection & im using cisco PCA (Cisco web application) password but im not able to login ..... I checked the password setting for web application & for voice mail but there isnt any mistake .. the passwords are checked for password never expire ..... I tried by configuring ACL with * ( all subnets are allowed) still no luck !!!

i did the necessary configuration on unity connection & as well @ outlook ????

can you help me into this please urgently !!!

Regards,

Let's try this first:

1) Verify that you can login to Cisco PCA with the user ID and web application password successfully before you try to login via IMAP.

2) For SMTP, allow Untrusted Connections and disable authentication.

3) Verify the SMTP domain name of the your Unity Connection server/cluster.

4) Double-check the settings which you are entering into your IMAP connection via IMAP.

Hailey

Hey David,

Thanx for your reply .. i sorted out the issue .. the mistake was i didnt selected the IMAP client in Class of Service !!!! i just select & it started to work perfectly !!!

Thanx for your reply....

Cheers,

Ah, yes sir...that's the most basic item of them all.  That'll do it for sure.  Thanks for the repost.

Hailey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: